View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
Empty_Purple_Stars

Three People Sucked Into Cesspool

Oh it just keeps getting creepier and creepier..

Man, Son, Neighbor Sucked Into N.Y. Cesspool
Monday, April 24, 2006

HUNTINGTON, N.Y. — A 71-year-old man who went outside in the rain to pick up the Sunday newspaper plunged into a cesspool in his front yard, and his son and neighbor were sucked in when they tried to rescue him.

Firefighters said they helped pull out the victims — covered in raw sewage but not badly hurt.

Andrew Palladino said the soggy ground, which had been soaked by two days of rain, gave way outside his Long Island home.

"I walked across the lawn, and all of a sudden I disappeared," he told cable television station News 12 Long Island.

He yelled for his wife, Louise, to help him, and she threw a rope and called their son, Dan, who lives with them.

"Oh, my God," the wife said. "A little more, he's sinking. He's a goner!"

The son said the scene "was like a horror picture."

A neighbor who heard the commotion ran over to help — but the ground gave way again, swallowing him and the son. The neighbor crawled out while passers-by tried to hold onto the others until the Huntington Fire Department showed up.

Firefighters secured the ground, lassoed Palladino and his son and dragged them out.

It's not the first time a cesspool — a pit that collects waste from toilets and sinks — has swallowed someone in the area.

In 2001, a Huntington man practicing archery in the backyard with his two children died when his cesspool caved in and consumed him.

And in 1998, a Huntington Station man was rescued after he fell 65 feet into one.

Source

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

OVER?!?

How is it even fucking possible that someone could step out into their front yard, and suddendly fall into a GIANT SPINNING POOL OF SHIT?????

Which then goes on to suck your kid AND your neigbor down with you!!

Until all three of you are stuck and about to fucking drown in a bottomless, spinning pit off Human fucking Feces!!!

Can you say NOT OKAY Boys and Girls???

Even more fucked up is the fact that this IS NOT the first time this has happened.

*sporks eyeballs*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote