View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 02:45 PM   #23
OdinicRite

Lets see, you have worked in the electronics industry for 23 years or so, including "top secret military items" and you are spending your time on a message board full of highschool students that enjoy an alternative lifestyle cussing at them because you feel that it makes you seem smart. I could just as easily say that I have spent 30 years working in top secret government bases and give you a few names that you hear every day on the Sci-fi and history channels and make it sound more believable than you saying that you are an electrician or whatever it is you are claiming to be. I grew up helping my grandfather work on automobiles, I have built several custom motorcycles and cars, when you break a circuit down, ANY CIRCUIT, it is basic, whether it contains conductors and semi-conductors, multi-system back ups and whatever else you want to add to it. It all contains an EMF source, a load, a path, and a control device. Now, I am not saying that you haven't spent your life around the electronics industry, I don't know you, but I do know that if that is true, it shows why you have never and will never advance yourself past the journyman/apprentice position because you do not have what it takes to run any business, you do not have the mentality to even debate logically with someone "half your age", enstead, you assult them with insults that truely show that you are most likely the fat kid that sits in the back of the classroom and sneaks candybars while fantacizing about being your favorite character in Dungeouns and Dragons. If you are truly as old as you say you are, you have the mentallity and maturaty on a scale less than my 11 year old cousin operates on. If you want your views to be taken seriously, maybe you should cut down on the ridiculous insults and if you disagree with what someone says why not explain your position on that enstead of insulting everyone and everything.

-Axl
OdinicRite is offline   Reply With Quote