View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #4726
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonBoy View Post
Well, aside from being married a month ago (see the rant thread for recent troubles) I just found out I'm going to be a father! *does back flips around the house*

Now if only family and friends would quit sending me links for baby clothes that have labels all over them. This is what the thrift store is about people
*squeals* Congrats BB! I'm so happy for you. now there are two things you need to remember about being a parent.

1. There are three types of babies: ones who read the baby books and follow the rules to the letter. The second type read the books and toss them over their shoulders. The third - well they don't bother with the books at all.

2. go with what feels natural to you and what works - and don't take the advice of others - snort..

Well I just got back from 6 weeks in the UK.. Mindblowing, on my own. Terribly lost in London for a few hours, but found my way back. I'm heading back there to live for year or so. got a sister over there who had cancer last year, and broke her back two years prior to that, so I don't think she can travel to spend extended time out here, so I shall go to her.... throwing caution to the wind and seeing where life will take me.

HOld on fruity, it's a fucking wild!

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote