View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #339
pothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbinder View Post
Pothead, once again you cloud your answer with words and refuse to answer my question directly.
Please understand, I don't need a Bible lesson on the the nature of prophets false or otherwise. Nor the things people did to them.
It is apparent to me that you can't help me (I really don't think anyone can, but I had to try). Clearly you can't answer my question and be sure a long winded line of the usual religious mumbo-jumbo will not help me at all. In fact it has the potential to send me farther in the other direction.
Though, I do appreciate you trying.

Now if you would like to have a religious discussion on other things, I'd be willing. AshleyO's last couple of sentences make a good point.

Or if you prefer we could stay on the prophets. How about this; If a prophet of Satan gets visions from Satan, you say they are false visions, what would be the point then? Would not a prophet of Satan being stoned diminish the power of the one he served?
most of the time the false prophets didn't get stoned, and no it doesn't really diminish his power if he got stoned because God is more powerful than satan, I really wish I could help you, maybe with a different question if you have one? but what would it hurt to say the sinners prayer? just try it out God would show himself to you if you will, so will you ?
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote