View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #10
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonow View Post
I don't need your respect first of all, and I don't wish to insult you, but just because you may have finished high school does not at all make you more capable of a human than me.
Did I say that at any point? What I said was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
the only one you fuck by saying fuck you to school, is yourself in the end. So please for your sake, go back to school
Quote:
School teaches you that if you don't listen and learn, you'll be no one, and that's absolutely not true. I can write, and I can read and I never needed school to teach me how to. But it's nice to meet you. Thanks for letting me know you're a prude dick.
While our school system isn't the best it does teach you extremely valuable things, things you could easily never learn on your own, and even in some cases hopefully never learn on your own due to the great risk to your life(unless of course for example you feel like experiencing several thousand of years worth of warfare). Here are just a few quotes of great men that will tell you the same thing(link thanks to google).
Quote:
And of course I'm getting a GED.
Well excuse me for not figuring that out, you weren't exactly obvious about it since you never at any point mentioned that, and you even went as far as saying
Quote:
Fuck some school.
It is hardly unreasonable to assume that you were not trying to get your GED

Quote:
And what's wrong with rap? You saying you write better poetry than Tupac bro? Where's your record deal?
Did I at any point say there was anything wrong with it? While I am not fond of rap, Tupac is actually a rapper I can respect. What I said was wrong was that your
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
reading material apparently consists of mostly rap lyics.
, because while Tupac was great at writing poetry, like Carrion Corpse said (thank you for your assistance with clarification)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse View Post
they were saying that reading shouldn't consist of only rap lyrics, but substantial material such as books and the like.
Ya dig?

Also on a final note the music industry fondly shows us time and time again, writing is not a required skill for singers.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote