View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 10:41 PM   #54
winged_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
My favourite vampire novel is now Blood The Last Vampire: Night Of The Beasts. It wasn't a rehash of what is always written about vampires, there was a lot of thought put into it. There was a few parts where all they were talking about was evolution theories, philosophy, and history, so I guess its not great if you just want to read solely about vampires. I enjoyed it ^_^.

winged, it sounds like you put a lot of thought into your vampires. Are you going to post the story up when you're done?
I will. I guess I did put a lot of thought into my vampires but I suppose I wanted to make their history seems plausible so I can eventually deal with the future. I started to write this story, not knowing what it was about, and eventually I rewrote the beginning a couple of times and might rewrite some of the middle. Those changes and ideas that came along when I was writing helped me to shape my history of my vampires. Mine! All mine!! XD

Anyways, I will be posting them up soon. I'm working on chapter three but I have to decide where to finish it. I've also been busy with school so I haven't got a chance to write more. This vampire story (called A Walk in the Moonlight) will be posted in the link in my signature.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote