View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 06:38 PM   #130
LaBelleDameSansMerci

My meds are still bothering me from increasing them, despite the fact that almost a month has passed since they were increased...

PersephonyX, I had to get stitches on my arm once. I was so shocked at its depth and ugliness that I put a kleenex over it within about 3/4 of a second... Anyway, my friend accompanied me to the emergency room and we ended up making fun of a horse magazine for an hour or so. But I was really hyper and giggly, too. My friend says I wasn't thinking right, cuz I went out on a cold, extremely windy night in silk pj bottoms, a tshirt and a thin, rubber jacket (the hospital is a couple blocks away from where I live). I ended up watching the doctor put the stitches in, which was really weird cuz he'd frozen it and I could see the needle and thread going in and poking around and the doctor being not-entirely-gentle, and it didn't hurt! *shakes with glee* It was really weird.

It ended up being a pretty good night. My cut didn't hurt at all, from the time I incurred it until almost 12 hours later, when I woke up, and then it only throbbed. It was hell trying to turn the printing press that day. Kept being afraid I was gonna tear the stitches. AND that was the day that the blankets on the press went screwy and, in the process of trying to re-align them, I had to physically push the press bed back between the rollers... I'm glad it didn't fall off the press, or I'd have been in shit. It weighs about a tonne. Litterally. That's what the print teacher said. Oh well, rolling it wasn't TOO hard... took some straining...

Sorry, I'm rambling.
[/not-really-whine]
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote