View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 05:52 PM   #1
4mytribe

Smack in the middle of ground zero

The Mexicans are going nutz in my neighborhood. There was a huge rally 10 blocks from my house with a full on contingent of riot police. I rode my bike up behind the police to just take a look. The police were spread out about 10 feet from each other in 3 or more rows. The guy nearest me immediately turned and approached me fast with a look of no-nonsense and said I couldnt be behind him. Felt stupid and told him sorry didnt think about that and got around to the side to see it. There were people running back and forth with Mexican flags and the crowd was chanting loudly. On my way back home there were Mexicans everywhere with the flags and cars were honking and they would yell at each other in support and honk their horns and raise their fists. Its been all day all through the Neighborhood.

Whites and blacks are getting seriously pissed too. Ive heard things I've never heard before from common ordinary people and said loud for all to hear like:

"The only good Mexican is a dead Mexican"

and other disturbing things. This is what happens in a Multi-Cultural society the tribes will eventually compete to the point where none of the tribes wants to back down anymore but they all want more of what the other tribes have. The Americans and non-hispanics want security and less competition for jobs and less problems and the illegals and hispanics want it to continue meaning their demographic gets larger and more powerfull. There isnt much that can be done about those here becuase if they tried mass deportations there would be riots and maybe low-level civil war. But dont do anything and we'll get that at some point anyway.

Frightening stuff cuz I have a front row seat. Havent gone out side since 2pm as getting too many weird, angry or nervous looks at me.

Everytime I saw them chanting and yelling with their flags and their fists in the air everything inside me wanted to yell something back but I'm not dumb - way outnumbered so I just cringed inside for a country getting ready to go Postal.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote