View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #181
Grausamkeit

Black people(or Latin or Asian or Indian or any other minority I've known) have never 'demanded' to be treated differently. Personally, I find the use of the 'n-word' disgusting no matter what race the person using it is. It's a word of oppression, violence and r.ape that people should never use to call anyone.

People sitting in their homes, 'harmlessly' using racial slurs raise children and grand-children who think racism is somehow okay because they are raised around it. Being raised around it doesn't make it right or okay. People who 'harmlessly' indulge in racism and bigotry at home also 'harmlessly' vote for people that make laws taking programs away from people who need them based on myths like the minority welfare mothers who live like queens with multiple children in the ghettos. They vote for people who make laws oppressing the people they dislike. There is nothing harmless about racism(or bigotry).

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote