View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:55 AM   #36
MissCheyenne

Abortion is something that is the right of the woman in question to choose. No one, not state, or husband, boyfriend or family should be able to tell them if they can or can't have one. The only time I get iffy about this right to choose is if someone is using abortions to get rid of unwanted pregnancies in place of taking regular contraceptives/precautions. It may not be overly common but it does happen and I think it's wrong to use it in that way. There are so many contraceptive options that there shouldn't be any need for a person to use abortions as contraception but there are some that do and that makes me angry. Not because they don't have the right, more because they don't seem to realise the massive impact it has not only on their bodies but also on their emotions. I know accidents happen and they can happen more than once and it IS a woman's right to choose, I just think there are some cases where they choose too freely when there are options that would prevent them being in that position in the first place.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote