View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #50
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
I'm sorry, being completely detached from the actual incident, I also kinda find it funny....

I don't mean to sound without sympathy. But, the article really doesn't make it easier to feel sorry for the man. It's suggesting religious reasoning as to why he ripped his eyes out. Standing back from the scenario, one can only look at him as if he were an idiot. Of course he has problems, and yes, I feel sorry for him suffering from what seems like Schizophrenia (holy crap, I didn't need spell check for that one XD) but, come on, none of you have ever laughed at a horrible incident without knowledge of those circumstances?

anyways, you guys really seemed to have attacked Kasedja, with little reasoning.
Cat Penis is a racist fucktard who lacks even basic empathy for fellow human beings, let alone anyone with a mental disability. And yet it expects and welcomes empathy and pity from others here who only see our posts in retrospect, without the full story, and think we're all being 'big meanies' to it.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote