View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #68
Cosmicgaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aska View Post
My first piercing came when I was a freshman in high school. Just a basic ear one since my mom was totally against me getting holes anywhere else on my body and tats until I was 18. My piercings didn't last too long; I hated them. My earrings would get stuck into my pillows and pull...or get caught up into my hair. It was just a pain in the arse so I took them out. Since then, I haven't had any desires to get any piercings.

My first tattoo was when I was 17 and it was a graduation gift from my 'rents since at the time they couldn't afford to get me a car.
This was it: (From Hedwig and the Angry Inch. On my upper right thigh)

My second tat was in March '09. Mjolnir (Hammer of Thor. On my right forearm):

Last but not least is my Tigger one. I got that in August '09. During that time, Tigger (she's a dog) was starting to get worse. When she was 8 she swallowed a ball from our fooseball table and had it surgically removed. After everything was said and done, she developed Parkinson's Disease and kidney disease. In August, she wasn't eating much dog food. We would cook her little packets of hamburger and she'd eat that right up. She passed away on Valentine's Day this year and I haven't been able to bring myself to put dates with this yet. This is on my left calf.

I have plans for a couple of more but not anytime soon.
Way to plaster shit like that on yourself.
Dark petalled sensitive plants scuttle over carpets.
Black statuettes animate square heads firestokers.
Skewer me in flame.
~Nightgaunts
Cosmicgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote