View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:56 AM   #16
Maxim_Macabre

[quote=HavelockV;538874]On a scale of 1-10 how well off do you rate yourself? (money)
Do you have a religion you feel closest to?
None.

What is your most valuable possession? Why?
[i]Time, obvious./I]

What possession in your opinions represents/ identifies you the most?
An antique German crucifix made of black wood and silver metal. To me, it represents my faith, my slightly conservative nature, my interest in art and things from ages past, the colors I most identify with, and, with the skull and crossbones of Adam underneath the crucified Christ, my fascination with some of the darker aspects of human nature.

Would you say you are comfortable and confident in your environment doing everyday stuff based on your identity (i.e goth culture, eg. wearing clothes that identify you to your identity without caring whether people are critical of you/ or their opinions)
I usually get only recieve complements in this regard, however I'm usually wearing a uniform for school so the only chance I have to wear what I want is outside of it.

What kind of things consume your spare time?
Painting, Reading, Listening to Music, Attempting to play Guitar, Writing.

Do you dress similar to your friends? Family? Affiliations?
No I don't, most of my friends and other relations are rather concervative and mainstream in their approach.

Do you have any stereotype you feel you are drawn to?
Not really drawn to in the sense of wishing to mimic but I do appreciate deathrock fashion.

Does the season/ environment affect your day to day clothing choice? (e.g Type of clothes you wear, feelings you have, things you want/ don't want to do, etc)
Summer is usually worst for me as I dislike wearing shorts due to the heat.

In your opinion, do you think your personality is one that stands out in the crowd? Does it blend in? Or do you prefer not be noticed at all? Please provide reasons?
A little bit of both, I'm not the most social or charasmatic individual but still draw attention for various other reasons.

What is the state of your bedroom right now?
Looks like a bomb went off.

How well do you get along with your parents?
Well enough, probably more so with my mother then father.

Are you a music person? What genres do you feel yourself drawn to?
Very much so. In concern to genres ranging from; Deathrock, Post-Punk, Punk, Coldwave, Darkwave, Dark EBM, Black Metal, Melodic Black Metal, Post-Black Metal, Depressive Rock, Classical, Cabaret, Dark Cabaret.

If you believe you have a soul, does it affect your clothing style?
Eh?

What colour are the majority of yours clothes? Why?
Black and red. They are my favourites, and therefore its reflected in what i wear.

What would an ideal garment for you be?
[i]Usually I wear: T-shirt (Generally DIY'ed Band), Denim Vest/Jacket with Pins/Band Patches, Skinny Jeans, Boots or comfortable shoes./I]

Do you have any tattoos/ piercings? Where/ what/why?
None.

What opinion do you have on corests?
It depends entirely upon the physique of the individual wearing it, either they can be too small or too large.

Are your family uncomfortable by your clothing choice?
I get the comments of wearing too much black, but generally they don't mind much.

What is your most common piecce of clothing/ Why?
Band shirt?

What does the colour black mean/ symbolise to you?
Curiosity.