Thread: New Joke thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 12:43 AM   #9
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothHyena
A man goes to a bar at the top of a high rise. There he strikes up a conversation with a man drinking whiskeys and coke who tells him that whiskeys and coke make one light as a feather. The first fellow thinks he just means pleasantly intoxicated when the second drinker says, "Watch, I'll show you."
To the first man's horror, the other takes a running start, and, hurtling himself throught the window glass, throws himself off the building.
Stunned, the new customer can only shake, hugging himself when the elevator opens and out comes his new friend, healthy as can be.
"I told you so" he says, and, drinking down another whiskey and coke, once again hurtles himself through the broken glass only to re-appear in the elevator once more.
"Now you try it", he says, at which point the first man has a whiskey and coke and flings himself out the window and to his death.
The bartender looks at the first man and says, "Gee, you're an asshole when you drink, Superman".
Ok that joke may be old, but imma dork and I laughed out loud after reading that one..

GO SUPERMAN!!

Friggin Funny..

:lol:

Why do I feel Chris Reeves jokes are next..

:shock:
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote