View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #8
Saya

Wait, you do remember writing this, right?

Quote:
Again, I do not support these people but I have no power to throw them out of occupy, and if I focus on them as you have, I damage the very GOOD and important things that Occupy is doing while playing directly into the anti-revolutionary establishment’s left’s hands.
You even had it in bold. You're saying critiquing the movement is bad. Bringing this shit up like I do is PLAYING INTO ENEMY HANDS OMGZ.

And yes, you are dismissive. You've said, in your posts, that the media is out to paint you as bad, so our facts aren't straight, and sexual assault is being exaggerated. You said that.

It doesn't matter to you that people are having a hard time with Occupy, you said you created this thread to focus on Versus but have mostly focused on me, again. The whole thing is funny because when he posted in the other thread originally he said to me that he's probably going to get ignored, and he did.

Intersectionality is revolutionary, and if criticism isn't accepted, the movement is bullshit. You can't have racists chasing off aboriginal drummers (who haven't returned to OWS from what I understand, so no they are no longer part of the movement) and say they both belong.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote