Thread: I hate goths
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #21
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Yes you did, and you wanted to kill yourself and wanted us to make you feel better about the fact that you said you're confused with a guy.
You have cried about virtually everything possible, in a manner of trollness only surpassed by Signe.
Now, relevant to this thread, don't you find it hilarious that you have mentioned two contradictory statements of what goth is and tell us that we're not goths but oh how you hate goths (which, according to you, we are not) and you are though you hate them?
That's like, a meta-meta-quadruple-contradiction right there.
You all nitpick at everything I write. You're having fun with it. You're insignificant lives depend on breaking people down. You enjoy it, and I only meant to state the fact that I am completely hating goths for the rest of my life. That includes all goths, and as a matter of fact. it's because of you people that make people hate goths. You give goths a bad name, and I don't like goths. You're the ones that perpetuate the teasing and hatred of goths because you yourselves are so conceited and disgusting people. GOth attracts you because you have nothing better to do than be morbid sickos.