View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #38
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
That's all good and fine. FO will never work on my PC. I'll be getting it for 360 if I EVER even get it at all. So my question is, Is vanilla New Vagas better than FO3 GOTY?
Except some of the bugs... Yes. It's more like Fallout 2, (or if you're old enough to have played it: Wasteland) and there's a crap-ton of quests to do, and places to visit even before you enter New Vegas. I've played around 25 hours now and the lights of Vegas still lingers at the horizon.

Also, the quests are a hell of a lot more intricate now. Ah, and I almost forgot that there are factions so you won't be able to play all the different quests on your first playthrough.

edit: Damn, I forgot to mention that the enemies don't level up with you the same way as they did in F3. You can actually stumble into an area where you get your ass handed to you in two seconds flat now (i.e Deathclaws or dangerous as hell supermutants). There's more weapons too and different ammo types, etc making combat immensely more fun and tactical.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote