View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #260
pothead

Only one path to heaven.!! Free ticket!! prayer of salvation!!tell everyone you know!! All You have to do is believe in Jesus Christ! I am writing you only as a witness I only wish for anyone who reads this message to pray!! I mean what would it hurt? you only have to pray this one simple prayer, and the Lord Jesus says in his word whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved, that's a definite shall be forever saved forever which means you are destined to go to heaven. Just plz pray with me this one simple prayer. Lord Jesus I believe in you Lord I know I can't save myself, will you plz save me I know I'm a sinner Jesus, but I believe you died on the cross for my sins, and that God the father rose you, christ the son of God from the dead after 3 days Plz forgive me of my sins Jesus! I accept you as my personal Lord, and savior I pray this in your name amen !!!!!!! remember Jesus loves you, also how to pray is simple you pray by speaking with your mouth while believing in your heart. Also free gift of eternal life if you believe.
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote