View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 09:08 AM   #24
Electrocutioner

Arrogant and ignorant people are the bane of society aren't they?! The only valid points that Sacredsecrets and illuminatti made by posting on this forum were to emphasize this fact once again.

I thought initially about mentioning to put into practice some kind of age-verification system, or a simple anit-stupid-person test on entry to this forum, but alas, there will always be some moron that gets through and posts something highly-phlammable.

Anyhow, my views on the subject; How in Hell did Nazis get into this discussion!? Where did that come from?! Get a life and get a dictionary! Some punks may hate Nazis, but i'm deadly certain they ain't the only ones!! I tend to see the term 'Goth' or 'Punk' to describe something someone likes to do, thus making a person more Goth or more Punk than other people, and the definition of those words will be according to my experiences of being around other Goths and Punks, and NOT from a description that was written in the contract when I decided to become one of them. (For SacredSecrets and illuminatti, yes, that was a joke. Don't go looking for the damn 'Contract' page... (On the other hand, that could keep them occupied for quite some time... :twisted)

I have said it before and I will say it again; Being a Goth is what you make it. You will always have someone disagreeing with you regardless of everything.

I suggest you sit back, relax, and ignore people you don't like, don't respond to people annoying you, and generally don't get stressed. It is a proven fact that people who have stressed lives will live for a shorter time than those who have relaxed lives. I plan to live forever, so i'm treating this as another piece of gum stuck to my shoe, and i'm just going to clean it off and keep walking. There is a great number of people that could learn from the mistakes of these two, unfortunately, there is no-one to teach such lessons.

Life is a learning curve; The angle of which is proportional to the speed at which you encroach it. Slow down!

--
The Electrocutioner