View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #11
Pineapple_Juice

They've got awful animal hoarding problems. at any given time they've got around 12 cats and 3 dogs in a tiny apartment full of roaches and thir animal piss and shit on the floor and they don't clean it up.

I've talked about them before-once I went o her house for her birthday and their were oaches crawling all over the sink and she was just doing dishes easy as pie and setting them in the drainer where the roaches swarmed. They sat a cake down on the counter and oaches were crawling in and out of it and they were eating it, and then they put it on the fridge with the bugs inside.

The smell is so horrid you have to wash your clothes twice to get the stink out after hanging around for about 30 minutes. One of our mutual friends lived with them and every time she cleaned they would get mad and tell her that they were allergic to ammonia. So the cleaning chemicals were hurting her but the cat piss all over everything is okay. They actually sat my friend down for an intervention to say that they worried about her obsessive cleaning.