Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #7894
Fruitbat

Ape My beautiful girl. You are amazing. I wish I could say turn off the TV and get into the garden, but I suspect the weather over there is a wee bit cold at the moment. Come live in Australia - we can garden together!

MOC - I'd let you come and live with me, if I lived in the US.

Don't kill yourself. The world can't afford to lose another wonderful person.

Love and hugs to you both, and anyone else who needs it. (eh, I remember my sister telling me I love to much and that I needed to get over it - can't change the way I was made, so I just have to deal with it).

(and feel free to ignore this support if you prefer.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Oh my god. Ape, i freaking love you right now.

Don't let the depression eat away at you though.

I'm at my wits end as well. So , here is my rant.

I have been terribly going through waves of depression and one day i stated that i wanted to kill myself. So my friend kicked me out and told me never to talk to her again. It's been a month and a half now and im living in a trailer. And i'm exhausted explaining to people what trans is and isn't. Tired of having to convince people im not a freak. Freaking just tired of everyone.

To add, this morning i get a message on facebook by a family member about their dislike of one of my drawings. To do so they compared it to the school shooting and why somebody would do something like that. I didn't know wether to be pissed or disgusted.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote