View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 08:11 PM   #25
cyanidepromise

Shall I bore everyone with my randomness? I suppose I will.
Well then, today I feel very self pitying. Mostly because I’m sick and am currently suffering coughing fits in which I occasionally cough up blood. (Raistlin style) I’m kind of amused that my boyfriend has found a way to get mad at me for being sick. My best friend’s emotionally unstable ex boyfriend is venting on me about what a horrible person my friend is and why he loves her and cannot live without her. And so goes the typical life of a sixteen year old.
My grandfather e-mailed me assuming that since he has a present for me (in regards to a holiday which I do not really celebrate, but gifts are gifts, and I’m selfish like that) I will forgive him and my grandmother for all of the horrible things they’ve done to my mother in the past few months not to mention her whole life. Unless this gift is a house to live in (we’re currently living in a small house with my aunt and her two children plus another one of my cousins) then the selfish, rich bastard can go to hell for all I care. People’s stupidity eludes me, really.
And, I’m done.