View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 10:19 AM   #136
Binkie

Oooo... that's in such stark contrast to what you do; which is bash the US in literally every post. But you wanna know the funny thing? I only pull that shit with you.

Talk to Tea, T, or Mael and they'll tell you I've discussed failures and faults in the past of Bush. Why them and not you? Cause you don't discuss politics seriously. Anyone else and I have a great indepth debate where they generally concede to a point and I do as well. That's how a real discussion happens. With you though, it's more of a game than an actual discussion. And all I'm doing is playing the same one you are. So if you're tired of it, tough titties. Go cry to someone else.

:wink:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote