View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 08:46 AM   #29
ArtificialOne

That's why I never vote for the left. Consistently passing laws to limit speech and other such freedoms such as expression with the aclu's rabid war on anything xtian. I'm not a xtian, but you'd be a dummy not to see the war they are waging against any xpression that is. I would like them to know there is a difference between a "historical" cross and blatant religion pushing and merging with govt. They don't see that. Such as them banning the cross on the city seal of VA beach. The cross in the desert for war vet's in Ar,ca? and on and on. The ninth circuit just passed a law saying that using the term marriage or family values is hate speech? WTF? And people vote for pollies that spew this crap?

I beleive in the freedoms of this country and for everyone to have equal rights. This doesn't mean passing stupid laws or regulations on the freedoms we already have. Everyone is bound by the laws we already have, if they are enforced properly there is no need for anti discrimination or speech laws. I also feel the same for man other laws on other topics. Have any of you read through law books and such... there is such bs and doublespeak it's ridiculous. We need to shrink govt to make it more effective, not pass more laws that are already redundant. Oh god please let common sense prevail.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote