Thread: Greeting ^^
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #40
Timeless Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom View Post
Those whom aggressively attack ignorance with logic are those whom are honorable. You seem to believe that the only conceivable definition a word can have is that of the technical consensus brought on by a dictionary. This alone shows me that you're about as deep as a mud puddle, so what you say moves me about as much as I was moved the first time I ever heard a Yoko Ono song.

@Alan: You're the one whose dense enough to believe that what I said somehow implied that it was comparable. It was an extreme analogy between two examples which hold the same basic concept meant to show you how ridiculous it is to call someone unoriginal just because you think it's stupid.
*COUGH!*
Sorry, I am severely allergic to idiocy.

On a more serious note though, what exactly do you acomplish by pissing off every single core member on your first week here?
And what do you acomplish by being mean to someone who currently is where a lot of us probably were at one point?
Besides, in the duration of this thread, you hinted that if someone is not goth, they should not be here.
Well I am not goth, and I am not going anywhere.
You are really the only one who has shown that you do not belong here. You are vile, unnescessarily cruel and more ignorant than one person should be allowed to be.
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote