View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:14 AM   #4691
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
I still dislike this concept enough that I seriously considered using a double negative and poor grammar in an attempt at a crude but extremely blunt expression of dissatisfaction.
Aw, a simple fuck no would have sufficed.

It's okay anyway, I wouldn't have dressed as either, although being a girl there is a tendency to assume that either army or navy wifes would at some stage in their lives wear a tee and jeans, so there is also a high probability that I have dressed like either or both once or twice, so perhaps I should avoid wearing clothes, but then, it is safe to assume that army and navy wives have gone naked in their lives, so that negates that possibility too, so I'm left with the option of putting a pair of men's underpants on my head and running around the house singing "It's raining men." and there is a large probability that neither army or navy wives have ever done this feat of stupidity.

I have recovered enough cat fur from under my A key on my keyboard to weave the sun a beanie, but it still isn't working correctly, so I have to find other words that don't have A's in them. very limiting.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote