View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #41
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasdeja View Post
How do you know that? Are you psychic? Didn't think so. Next time you make a typo I'll make a point of jumping all over your ass like you're doing mine. Not that it matters in the least. Just improving my post count...
You do that and we will once again point out how much of a willful moron you are. We are all your betters, son! Let me make it even more simple for your teeny-tiny grey matter:

Non-racist People > Racist Fucktards like you

People who feel sympathy for mentally ill individuals > Assholes like you who laugh at someone whose mental faculties don't stop them from doing horrible shit like self mutilation

Empathy > Apathy

See how that works? We ARE better than you! ^_^

People like us admit when we fuck up. People like you we fuck with for a while until we have more important things to do. It does become sad after a while, though. Someone a whole year older than me who doesn't know what the fuck apathy means. Older people are supposed to be wise, but this is just not the case with you. You are ignorant and cling to that ignorance like salvation, as most ignorant people do. As I said before, I pity you because you are a willful fool.

I kinda feel bad for my initial joke in response to the ridiculous bible quote because people might have thought I was making fun of the poor guy with schizophrenia. The lack of mental health care that ensures that mentally ill people injure themselves and others truly breaks my heart. People don't do nearly enough for mental illness. And then other assholes just want to get rid of them or lack empathy so they get thrown in jail/prison once they injure themselves or someone else. Then society is more concerned with punishing these individuals than the fact that if they were receiving proper care for their illness the circumstances leading to their incarceration could have been avoided. It's a disgusting, heart-wrenching cycle.

Ashley, does this mean we get drunk and naked, now?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote