Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #7348
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Grr, now my grandmother hates me just because I refuse to follow that damn old moronic policy of "don't talk back to your parents". I'm just fucking expected to respect my mother unquestioningly while she is free to disrespect me. Even though my grandmother and mother don't respect each other at all, hell half the time I'm stuck being the middle man in their arguments because my mother doesn't want to talk directly to my grandmother, so I'm stuck doing the whole "tell them that I said yada yada". Even though far too often I hear my grandmother doing the damn fucking asshole thing of threatening to take away my mother's inheritance when she doesn't do things my grandmother's way.

Well fucking excuse me for refusing to be the sort of person who just hates someone, rather than confronting the person and trying to solve the fucking problem. Excuse me for getting pissed off when my own mother refuses to listen to me.

With that she's undoubtedly going to rally my mother's side of the family against me, so hey there goes another group of people I care about, one fucking step closer to being a damn hermit. Makes me feel like the only way I can make everyone happy is if I blow my fucking brains out in front of everyone, since nobody wants to be around me while I'm still alive.

Seems like the more I give a damn about everyone, the less they want me around. They just tell me to go away, or hang up on me. Seems like I have two options, to be a hermit, and/or die.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote