View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 10:17 AM   #48
Persephone

I love it when my mom goes out of town and I have the flat all to myself so I can put whatever music hits my fancy.

I love it when the neighbors come down to knock at my door at 2 a.m. threatening me with calling the cops if I dont turn the music off.

I love it when my teachers approve of my artwork.

I love the look on my neighbors faces when I go answer the door in transparent bra and sweatpants (consider I live in al geriatric facility, more or less).

I love it when I see this girls at the malls, all dressed alike just because they saw the look in a magazine, and they have to sit to rub their feet or are constantly pulling down their miniskirts and I walk by them in my flat boots, still being taller than them and with everybody still looking at me 'cause I'm dressed differently.

I love it when walking down the street I find an old friend from highschool I haven't seen in forever.

I love it when I stay on a diet two weeks. Not because I feel comepelled to loose weight but just for the heck to showing myself that I can.

I love it when somone tells me I'm looking good when I feel like shit.

I love it when I'm out at a party and I'm the only one sober enough to take ALL the embarassing pictures -wonderfull blackmail material *wiggles eyebrows*-

I love to see the look people's faces when I tell them to shut their trap before I shut it for them and they actually believe I will...

I love cuddling at night, when it rains, waching a stupid movie.

That's all I can think of now...
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote