View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 09:42 AM   #71
CptSternn

You finding one random line and claiming Gerry Adams said it makes no difference at all in this topic. The title is...

Sinn Fein's Approval Rating Way Down

As I have just posted the election results, they took every seat they ran against, and even more than expected. They also have the higest poll numbers along with the higest approval rating ever

A few of your quotes from this very thread whos topic is about SF's ratings...

Binkie:

That it's not just politicians who've had it with their shit? Looks like a bleak road ahead for these boys.

And looking at the poll numbers, election results, and the above article from yesterdays paper, its safe to say...

biinkie, you were wrong

But go ahead and argue some droll point that is totally off topic about some quote from 1997 that has no bearing on this if it makes you feel better.

In the end Sinn Fein's approval rating is higher than ever discrediting your original post (and about a half dozen following posts), my party is doing better than it ever has, and your president has an approval rating of 30%, the lowest of any president since the great depression maybe we should start a thread on why people hate bush and love Sinn Fein?

Or maybe I should go to the bottom of the Politics board discussion list and post the stats on the three other topics you started that echoed the same, very wrong, point that Sinn Fein would lose popularity.

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote