Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #109
BlackGnosis

I live lady gaga music, but my bosses at work has a tendancy to throw in a cd with like the "10 hottest radio songs on radio" and until last month had left it on repeat since before I started working [just when bad romance came out XD I'm told] and the entire floor have done things to try to stop it, change the music but everytime we do that same CD either reburned and put back in or replaced goes right back within 10 minutes like some ones paying to psychologically torture us with it... they are rarely present on floor except to replace the damn thing... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFf

I can hear those same ten songs even afterleaving work...
I turn up mind in a box and its catchy enough to rid mylie cryrus for just a little bit, but the jay z song is on...and I put my hands up they playing my song p-p-p-p-poker face.....and you would not beleive your eyes if 10 million fireflies yaya ro ma-ah yaya ro ahah dah dah...

I'm a musician, and work somehow found a way to make me dread having ears and an imagination.

ugh I should sue that place for emotional damages as well as health issues. lawl, anyways frivolous lawsuits aside. while secretly liking the music, I cant stand listening to it cause I've been burned out on that...
BlackGnosis is offline   Reply With Quote