View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #11
Despanan

It'll definitely be a learning experience. You'll probably see why Kontan and I are such ardent anti-theists. Lately, the republican party has just kinda gone: "Fuck it, let's see how crazy the American people will allow us to be" and proceeded to let loose the waters on their ultra-conservative policies.

We've now got Pontiac Michigan where the duly elected officials have been undemocratically kicked out of office and replaced with businessmen who are selling off everything from the fire department to the police station to private interests. In Virginia they just passed a law that requires women have an ultrasound no less than 2 hours before having an abortion (and in some cases this will actually require vaginal penetration in order to determine the "age of the fetus" so we almost have government mandated **** being used to dissuade "sluts" from having an abortion.) And it looks like Santorum may wind up being their presidential candidate.

The party that claims they want "less government intrusion" is putting into office a man who likes the idea of (state-level) banning of birth control and government intrusion into private bedrooms in order to confirm that no "for pleasure Sex" is taking place.

Honestly, I'm thinking about leaving for Canada these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote