View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by isobel black View Post
Erm, I really hope I didn't misinterpret this...

Are you mostly going for a realistic appearance or do you want to be able to really use it as well? I used to have a regular one that wasn't all that rigid, I never tried it myself but I think something like that could work. It'll probably create a huge and not very realistic bulge though.

I saw that trans character on the L word use a type of prosthetic that only provided a realistic shape but I wouldn't know where you'd find something like that.

I never thought about packing myself but if I were to consider it I would definitely want to be able to actually use it.

I trust you won't mind sharing the stories!
More realistic appearance, because I have a very high quality set for practical use. Like you said, you can't very well go to the club wearing it, because you'd look ridiculous. I want one that I would know about, and my lady would feel when I danced close to her or something, you know?
I haven't really found anything like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua View Post
Ophie: If I'm way off-base, then I apologize. Also, I didn't realize you were trans. I hope you find what you are looking for.
I've been trans "at heart" for a long while, and was seriously considering and looking into sex change operations for a while, but am looking for a good middle ground.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote