View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #332
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
God fucking damn it, I wont finish my story because I got fucking ERASED from the forums to such an extent that it'd be pointless to come back.

I didn't just get banned, I got BUTTFUCKBANNED!

Those short chapters take fucking effort. How can I come back from losing a good two or three? How can you really do that? At least Versus got to beat the piss out of a punk ass bitch.
Yeah, losing a couple of scenes from this one was a pain since I didn't have them backed up. Not that it was ever gonna be good for anything but posting here, but still. That shit was classy, man. It's a loss and deep down at its bottom, beneath the bullshit, I just know this sorry-ass world feels it keenly.

But you know, the Marquis de Sade's jailers used to take his manuscripts off him all the time and burn them. And you know what he did? He just started again, rewrote the ever-loving FUCK out of that shit, and tried out a fun new hiding-place next time they decided to play search-and-destroy. You'll notice "crying like a little puss" does not feature in that account.

In short: man the fuck up and write a Gnet script featuring Lo Pan, goddamn you.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote