View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #150
Catch

On a different topic, I figured out how to get Skin Heads to leave you alone if there is no other reason than not wanting to be in their or similar organizations, marry someone of a different race. Yep, it seems as though the USA divides itself into different groups and communities by race and despite integration there are always those who want to keep the races separate. I happen to be white, so it seems as though Skin Heads hang around and there is nothing to be done about; however, I could just marry someone of a different race and they'll go away and stop trying to fix my way thinking.

Skin Heads are entitled to their beliefs. It is a part of freedom and all of that. It is obvious why I wouldn't hang out with people who hate white people, because I don't want to get beaten up. However, as a personal freedom of being able to chose who I want to hangout with and share my time with, it is never Skin Heads.

I think Skin Heads spread fear and make my personal life more difficult. I have already had great friendships and experiences with a variety of people of different races. Blonde, Burnett, Red Head, Asian, Black, Hispanic, Muslim and so-on. It cannot be undone, so it pains me when I am simply adjusting my makeup in a bathroom and when the only other women there happens to be black mentions how weird it is being able to be in the bathroom with a white girl and a fight didn't break out.

Yep, it wasn't me or my actions leaving the bathroom because a black girl had to go or my action starting a fight because a person of another ethnicity was hanging around in the girls room. It was racists. Racists started the fight and no matter how they might want me to think about any bad experience with other races I might have had, it won't work.

I've already had too many good experiences and recognize I've had equally bad experiences with people of my own race if any bad experience had arisen. People do and say what they do. That particular experience didn't have to happen. Maybe I chose to believe it wouldn't have happened without Skin Heads being around. It doesn't matter. I still never prefer the company of Skin Heads and would like them to completely leave alone.