View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #17
TokioHotelrox

Location: My magical Bed where I can sleep all day with absolutely no one around
Rithuim sat up in bed. She stared at the wall. It had all seemed so real. But it couldn't be. She knew it. Her mom was long gone. She was never around when she was a kid, always going on about this or that. She knew her mom couldn't find her now. Now that she had changed her name and had fled the country, leaving behind everything she had ever seen, had ever felt, had ever believed.
"It wasn't a dream." A hoarse whisper said. Rithuim turned the light on out of shock.
"Mom? How did you find me?"
"Who's this mom?" Her mother pulled out he famous high-heels, the ones with actual knives in them, and stumbled toward Rithuim. Rithuim jumped up and ran out the door.
She was punched in the gut. She looked up to see her best friend.
She suddenly remembered the inn keeper's warning, 'If you're running away, everyone you ever know will turn against you.' She woke up, screaming.
"What is it, Rithium?" Her mother asked, coming in with a gun. "It's not going to hurt." She laughed as the bullet pierced Rithuim's heart.
TokioHotelrox is offline   Reply With Quote