View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 08:59 AM   #4729
BourbonBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
I didn't like London at all.. the place has bad energy... too many people, too busy... sucks the joy right out of you.... but I did the tube, and I walked a lot and flirted with the buskers in Trafalgar square (well they flirted with me first!), and walked past Buckingham Palace (to say I've done it).

Better places further out and I loved scotland... I think it just reinforced my passion for the scottish accent and the kilts!!! *faints* I eavesdropped a lot... No idea what people were saying, didn't care, just loved the accent... Was so distracted I walked into a pole...

You will be a great parent.. and dress the kid in Halloween costumes anyway, regardless of the season.
One of my regrets was not making a stop in the U.K. while I lived in Germany all those many years ago. Glad you enjoyed it and was able to do stuff that you can at least say you did. I'll be sure to keep that in mind with the costumes hehe.

For now, I'm in the process of getting hired for an insurance firm. It's good steady work made from commission primarily but if I hustle it can be quite rewarding. Plus there's the benefits of making my own hours throughout the week where I have the option of working from home. Now off to the online course for it
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote