Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:48 AM   #7347
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
^ Glad to hear today is better.

I have no idea why, but there was a lot of fiber. Brown rice + tofu + a bunch of vegetables in a brown pita shell.

It was similar to cramps mixed with a wave of lethargy (but I'm not on my period, and there was none of the results of an upset stomach that come with my period cramps), and a ridiculous craving for sugar. So I ate some "yogurt" covered pretzels and my body fixed itself.

I ate leftovers of the rice mixture this morning (... it was good, okay? And I wasn't sureee it was what made me sick) and felt okay, so it was hopefully a one off thing.

Weird though.
Interesting. Could have just been a once off thing - if your body isn't used to that much fibre it could have just been having conniptions. Sounds like you just put your body into a tailspin.

Maybe just watch out next time you eat something high in fibre and see if you get the same reaction.

Sounds like your body was just saying "Vahalla what the heck are you doing to me? Making me eat this healthy stuff for a change? I need some sugars now!"

MissC Sorry to hear about the meds...screw dropping dress sizes, just go for fit and healthy.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote