Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:48 PM   #8559
deathsdj

Baby mama drama (how fucking horrid)

Baby's mama took my daughter a week ago and won't bring her back. We just recently split and were sharing her so there was no settlement or anything legal involved because I thought we were going to be cool. I was happy. I was relieved she was gone. I had hope again. Then she decided I needed to give her half my tax return even though she has no bills and is shacking up with another dude. I said no. Now if I wan't to get my precious daughter back I have to hire a lawyer and fight for her, which I intend to do. My daughter is my life. I have worked six nights a week at a club to pay for a decent home for her so I have no friends, no life, nothing. I even was faithful to a woman I grew to loath just to be there for my daughter. Now that woman has taken from me the only thing that matters. It would be easy to let this get the best of me but I'm to damn contrary for that. The battle looms. I shall done my armor and gird up my sword.

Thanks for indulging me. I feel a bit better having posted this. Feels kind of like I had someone to talk to.

Peace.
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote