View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #30
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Well, fair enough; just explaining why I think you got tag-teamed, since you seemed to consider it the result of a "think my way of GTFO" attitude, when in fact, I'd say it was more about reacting against that kind of attitude. Certain Christian dickholes are, after all, trying to make unprovable opinion into law, and succeeding in places.

Although thinking about threads & the porcelain god in the same sentence only makes me think of tapeworm anyway, granted.
I'm not bothered about the tag teaming - isn't the first time and it won't be the last time. The first time was in a Desp and Kontan/Ashley O sandwich with a little Alan on the side, and that made me blush all over.

Because you see Saya and Sol are a little agro with me over another thread where they both decided backed out of an argument I was having, so I guess it's only fair that they get their turn on top.

But I do love how people think I'm Christian. The only Christian I want (to be) is Bale, but hey you can't have everything you want. If his body was a temple, I would worship under it every second of every day. (and this is meant to be flippant BTW).

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote