View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #220
x-deviant-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post

1) Can we see some sources on this? Because you're making some pretty broad claims here, verging on pseudo science and general quackery.
Homeopathic medicine. Of course not usually supported by the FDA (cause the money's in the come-back, not the cure), but not everyone agrees with having man-made chemicals injected into their bodies that often tend to cause more harm than good. I've never heard of anyone getting anal leakage from meditating with stones or a session of acupuncture. You can search the bit on scent yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
I do know that allowing people to believe what is overwhelmingly more likely to be an idiotic lie
This is where you lose me, and lose all credit. It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not, a free society does not dictate what it's people are "allowed" to believe. You don't agree with the first amendment, clearly. Otherwise you wouldn't be using words and phrases like "allowing people to believe," as though you should have some say in what someone else chooses to do with their lives and bodies. You serve no purpose in this country so long as your views are about controlling what others chose to say or believe in. You are no different than the muslim extremist or the christian evangelist, and the fact that you can't see that only strengthens the evidence for it. You are an enemy.
x-deviant-x is offline   Reply With Quote