View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 09:23 AM   #4
Empty_Purple_Stars

No problem Teka.

Gimme a bit and I will post some other information that might be helpful to her.

Has he hit her yet?

Speaking from experience, we as women, tend to repeat the same patterns of 'types' of men that we date as teenagers, on into adulthood.

If you become accustomed to being with an abusive man at an early age, it's not so shocking when the next guy begins to abuse you as you enter adulthood. It simply becomes what you are used to being treated like by guys. It becomes Normal. Which is such a dangerous mindset to possess.

I know this from experience.

I WISH I had known THEN what I know NOW.

There is NEVER a good reason for a man to treat a woman like or worse than he would treat his dog.

Young women feel things so passionately, and are for the most part it is very diffucult for them to look ahead into the future. Many of them feel like their very worlds will stop spinning without these men in their lives. And thats the way these guys WANT them to feel. They strip their self-esteem and self-respect down to its basest level. They make them feel like no other guy would want to be with them. They make them feel like its their fault, that they gets so angry at them all the time.

It's all so incredibly sick and manipulative.

You're a great brother Vince. Don't give up trying to open her eyes.

I'll post some more information that might be useful for her in a bit.

*Squeezy Hugs*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote