View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 06:45 PM   #12
tekajo

Ever since i could remember my family has had some sort of involvement in the "supernatural". My great grandmother is part of the local legends of witchcraft/voodoo/magic/whatever. Supposedly she had "powers" and was a Choctaw medicineman...er woman. As for that i don't know.

i have however heard and seen alot of strange things over the years. Things that couldn't be explained away with a simple "...it's all in your head...".

One night, when i was about twelve years old, i was awaken by a noise in my room. When i looked to the foot of my bed, there was a person standing there. There was only a faint light in my room from the street light outside my window. i didn't get scared though, i just asked mom what she was doing. Turned out not be mom for when i got up to see why she wasn't answering me, the person simply wasn't there anymore.

i, myself, thought that was awesome. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

When i was college the first time around, i had a homemade Ouija. One night a few Dorm Rats and i were in a friend's room playing around with the board. (i'm not a full believer in the power of the Ouija, there's definitely something going on with it, i'm just not sure from whence does it arise)

My dorm neighbor was making fun of us for playing with a piece of board with burned letters on it, so i told him i would try to send him a visitor from the other side to prove to him the Ouija was real. (i was seriously just bullshitting him). So in my infinite magickal wisdom i asked for a spirit to visit him. Simple enough.

The next morning, i was sleeping with my back to the wall and i was awaken by a noise coming from behind me. Sounded like...don't laugh...chains. Before i opened my eyes to investigate, i immediately thought my roommate was getting dressed and putting on one his ten pound belt buckles. No.

i roll over slightly enough to see behind me after i realise where the noise is coming from. i freeze for the first and last time ever. i actually was so scared i froze! i rolled over just enough to catch a glimpse of a big black...shape...looming over my back.

i couldn't move.

Finally, i roll completely over and only catch a fleeting glimpse of "it" before it...goes into the wall. Then all was well again.

That could have been explained away as a night terror, but i've never had that experience before nor has it ever happened again.

By the way, i apologise for the massive post.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote