Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #7436
Solumina

Well I guess you could say they're related as they neither would be an issue if I wasn't such a god damn flirt but other than that they are completely different. In situation #1 it's mostly that this whole thing going on that I don't feel like detailing at the moment has made me really aware of how different people may interpret, or misinterpret, the way I act around certain people but I think I'm actually making some progress there.

Situation #2 is where I have once again found out that someone I thought was a decent friend turns out to be a less than awesome person who is mad that I'm in an open relationship but I still wont sleep with them, because apparently being in an open relationship means that I should be fucking everyone, at least I should while my husband is away, especially since I'm "such a fucking tease".

I really have lost a lot of guy friends since Jake left but most of the creepers came out early but I guess Mike didn't know we have an open marriage and drunk dialed me after he found out yesterday. I didn't hear my phone go off and he left a really garbled message but the fact that he drunk dialed me just after 7:00pm coupled with a few of the phrases that I could make out led to that post and when I talked to him today I found out that yep it happened again, so now I'm down to exactly one close male friend.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote