View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 12:01 PM   #6
Mr. Filth

I still think this is the best scary story on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
The Tugging (A Coming of Age Tale of Terror!)

Kevin woke to a strange sensation. As if something within him was shifting. Changing. Tugging. He stretched his muscles and yawned. He opened his eyes and was startled by what he saw at the foot of his bed. A hooded figure silhouetted in the moonlight stood before his bed. He turned on the lamp on his bed stand to get a better look.

As he rubbed the sleep from his eyes he got a better look at the figure. He appeared to be an gaunt old man wearing a yellow rain slicker. In his hands was a fishing rod. A lined from the fishing rod stretched toward the bed and under his bedspread and covers. Again. The tugging.

Kevin threw off the covers and discovered, to his horror, that the fishing line led between his legs. Upon further inspection with his fingers, he discovered the line went right up his anus! Shock! Terror! TUGGING!

Slowly and with confidence the salty old fisherman began to reel in his catch! Kevin squeeled with discomfort as the line stretched taught and tugged at his insides. The line seemed snagged and would not seem to reel any further. Then fisherman gave the line a gentle pull and Kevin moaned in pain. No good. The line would not seem to give any further. The old man then gave a violent jerk at the rod and Kevin howled in terrible anguish!

Left! Right! and Left again the old man yanked the rod, struggling to bring in his trophy! Kevin felt something within him give and slip a bit. The pain was unbearable! "Almost there" croaked the seasoned huntsman. "I've been seeking this one out for years. He's a sneaky devil, but I've caught him at last!"

The fisherman then gave one more mighty yank and reeled in hard! Kevin screamed and the line finally began to come in. With a hideous pop and a wet, sloppy sound the end of the line evacuated from Kevin's body. "Yarr!" hollered the fisherman in triumph! Raising his rod over his head.

At the end of the line was the biggest catfish Kevin had ever seen! "WOW!" he exclaimed. "He looks mighty fine, mister!". "Aye" said the fisherman, "Now come and join me with the feasting". Kevin hesitated. The bass was so magnificent! Such a marvelous creature. Surely such a creature who had put up such a valiant fight deserved better.

The old fisherman could read the boys face. "Yer right, son. He's too good. We should cast him back. Let someone else share the joy I've had hunting him all these years". Kevin agreed, "You're a good man, mister fisherman. Cast him back".

The End.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote