View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #127
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
Yes, and there are 4 for "no," 2 for "yes" and 1 "maybe.
Yes, and I was one of the NO's. For the reasons I already explained. And because I knew that in creating a thread with such a poll you were also creating a thread where racism was actually going to be discussed. Which is exactly what happened. And the past 5 pages are just proof that I was right, and the smart, "reasonable and thoughtful" members here that you and I talked about have just taken those 5 pages to bait and troll the racists who jumped in and started explaining their views. Because that's the only kind of conversation that can be sustained on the subject among "reasonable and thoughtful" people.

------------------------------------

AND BY THE WAY, I'm trying to ignore most of this crap but ONE THING REALLY PISSED ME OFF!

Claiming that FORCED INTEGRATION is some kind of problem is a woefully misguided and misinformed view to hold. There was no problem until somebody started FORCED SEGREGATION in the first place.

------------------------------------

And that's another reason I don't think a conversation thread about racism is needed here. Because the things that people who feel justified about their racial discriminations say in defense of their views always piss me off.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote