View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #25
erotomaniac87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
I'm bi, kissed many girls, girls are gentle kissers
Reading your post brought bitter memories to mind...

About a month ago, a guy I was currently hanging out with, who as a matter of fact I wasn't even dating kissed me one day after we were walking home after spending quite some time at a local Borders. I honestly didn't expect it, he caught me off guard. After cursing and punching him, I managed to forcefully push him away from me. He tried to apologize, whatever, then when I finally managed to get home, I couldn't help noticing that my lower lip was bruised. I had to go to school for a whole week like that; I was so infuriated, someone even asked me if I had been punched in the mouth.

From what I know, being a girl myself, I do believe we are less brusque when it comes to kissing. I'm not denying the fact that some girls might like rough kissing, but I think most girls like delicate, soft kisses. From what I've experienced, I have noticed that most guys do tend to be more aggressive and unrefined when it kissing. Damn it, I really feel the need to meet a fantastically good kisser. I've grown tired of the sloppy, over-the-top-too much saliva kissers. Maybe a girl will do the trick...ehehe...nah, I like guys way too much for it to work. :P
erotomaniac87 is offline   Reply With Quote