View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #52
Versus

If you liked that, check out this Silent Hill theme.

But sure. I'll shoot you the Fallout 3 mods I mentioned.

Acid Rain for Fallout 3. Here's a great video of it.

Deadly Radiation.

Hunger Thirst Based Regeneration

As far as zombies, there are a lot of ghoul/zombie mods. Heck, I saw one that turned you into a non-feral ghoul if you took too much radiations. I'd start with MMM, one of the better creature series of mods. It changes their respawn rate, varies their stats which are reflected visually by different sizes and textures, as well as adds difficulty by increasing numbers. There are also new monsters. They mostly kill you.

As for New Vegas, that's still in the works. Texture/Mesh replacement mods from Fallout 3 still work, so if you wanted naked ladies or more aesthetically appealing hair/clothing, all you have to do is find the appropriate one from 3 and download it. That's assuming that it's already in the game, though. However, for more advanced mods like the ones I posted earlier, you either have to wait until a new .esm file is released for that mod or make it yourself with the G.E.C.K.

Oh. This one is my favorite. It allows you to equip different accessories in combination to add to the otherwise stale vanilla clothing. They generally look really good with the Type V Female Body and Armor Replacer. The Mad Max/ Road Warrior look was really easy to pull off with the shotgun thong, leather armor, and shoulder pad.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote