View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 01:49 AM   #7
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Sternn,

Do you ever wonder if it's just best to let the virus run its course?

I've kinda noticed that socially conscious people almost enable or prolong the sickness by delaying the inevitable cure.

Maybe the leftists should seriously just step the hell back and let the right destroy itself. It'll happen and when it does, we can clean up the mess. Just... LET them shoot themselves in the foot. Because the more you struggle against the momentum, the more you prolong the problem.

I think about that all the time. The reality is, no matter what we say here on the left, the people will always believe what they want. It IS running its course, without any real opposition.

I post here because as studies show everything posted on the net lives forever. Right now dozens of spiders are making copies of this post, archiving it, people are reading it, copying it, saving it - it will live on until the day when people look back at these comments and others similar and say, wow, at least some people back in that period had a clue sure.

I'm just trying to up the overall average for the human race here, not change the world
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote