View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #89
onyxprop

Quote:
That's what the 'General' section is for. A religious board has no place here, and will cause nothing but senseless arguing and stupidity. We really don't need any more of that.

Also, please find your Shift key and your punctuation keys. There's this mark called a 'comma'. You have apparently never seen it.
Quote:
On Writing, there are some really good books out there that teach you the fundamentals (if you slept through grade school) of writing, and I suggest picking up at least one of those up and reading the preface before posting your original work. We all, all of us, love a good yarn (especially of the macabre flavor) and really appreciate it when correct grammar and punctuation is used.

It’s. Not. That. Fucking. Hard. Really.

DO NOT harass, stalk, or otherwise annoy any of the other posters.

If you feel you have the right to make an ass of yourself, we have the right to make fun of you.

If you want to whine about how miserable your life is, there is a section just for that. It's called, amazingly enough, "Whining". If the reason you're whining is bullshit, though, we, again, reserve the right to make fun of you.
jesus fuckin christ.

I undersand everyone has a right to their opinion, but I've been reading posts made by some members (mostly the staff) and there are a lot of bloody rude comments in here especially in the Introductory threads. You act as if we're stupid or something, and that we must take off our shoes before entering a house that has floors that are already filthy! You created a forum for us to R-E-L-A-X in but why give us tons of rules of don't DO this or ELSE! Say THIS and get your balls or clit chopped off! If we have to walk on broken glass everytime we log-in then this place is not worth returning to. There are many other Gothic Forums out there willing to take in another newbie. I'm not asking for an apology. I just noticed the behaviour that's all when I go a read the archives.

What right do I have to bitch? Well, I've got a few friends who are into the Goth scene and recommended I go a visit a few sites because there are a lot of friendly communities out there more than willing to share, but all I've found here is the opposite. I have to admit that this place ranks an 8. 1 being the friendliest! 10 being just downright rude!

Say what you want (i know you want to and will *sighs* *rolls eyes*) but I just had to point that out. It's a shame really because this board has potential-

Sorry, guys.

...awaits the terrible BOMBARDMENT!!!!!!!!
onyxprop is offline   Reply With Quote